Sunday, August 10, 2014

MinneSo' In Love With This Dog (and Dumplings)

*Intermission before I get back to the Mill City Museum!*
If you remember my first Minnesota update post I had pictures of two, four legged fur balls, Harlee and Cheyenne. Heres a little video of Cheyenne I caught the other night during one of our cuddlefests. Can you say... "Paw'kward"? 


I heart this little pup so much. So many of my frustrating days here have been smoothed out by her unconditional smothering constant need for affection, like a little reminder that something appreciates that you're here in the world. 


Oh this little smooshball of goofiness, if I could, I would bring her back to California with me so fast!!!

Oh food blog..right.. uhhh here! Food! 
Dumplings that my house mate Ruxin and her boyfriend Lei made! I have more pictures of them, have no fear...Also have no fear that I ate like 3 dozen dumplings...all by myself! I love dumplings as much as I love Cheyenne, and thats a lot!

Hope that you're filled with warm (see: dumplings) fuzzies (see:dogs) now!
Stay tuned! Stay hungry!
-Taryn Julia



No comments:

Post a Comment