Cue Jack Johnson!
I suggest hitting play while you scroll through this Nom-bomb.
Clockwise from the bowl: 1 egg, 1 banana (preferable a mushy one), 1 packet of instant oatmeal, and 1 fork. (And a skillet, a spatula and some butter)
First! Mush the banana in a bowl!
Then! Crack the egg into the mushed 'nana!
And then! Mix it together!
Next! Add the packet of oatmeal!
Then! Mix it all together!
So... place a sliver of butter in a preheated skillet (set over medium), just enough butter to create a thin layer!
Once it's hot, pour about half of the batter into the skillet
Then once you are able to shimmy a spatula under the cake, flip that yummy flapjack over!
THEN! You're ready to eat. I like to have mine with a little bit of honey and if you're really hankering for more fruit, top that off with some applesauce!
Nom away my friends!
So that's it! A three ingredient banana pancake that'll fill you up (trust me, I nommed at 9 a.m. and now I am not even hungry all!)
Stay tuned! Stay hungry!
-Taryn










No comments:
Post a Comment