Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Minne'So These Are the Rest of the Pictures (Part 2)

Ready? Begin!

Hello Santa Fe!

Holy' Moley! 

The sky in Sedona is just something else...

...fa'real, something really breathtaking...

...I mean, look at this!

Cathedral rock.
Fun Fact: there's the most garish house build right below it because the owners didn't want it to over shadow his house. Lets talk about over compensating *ahem* 

Look at all this nature!

Just think about how many dinosaurs are under those rocks!

The sky here is pretty pretty too.

I'm a sucker for sunsets...

...and golden hours, as you know.

So I guess thats kinda it. Three months in a different state, all by myself (sorta). I am thankful for the adventures, the people I met, the stories I gathered and the courage to experience it all. So Internet, there was my brief summer fling with Minnesota and a few states in between. Until next time Midwest!

Stay tuned! Stay hungry!
-Taryn Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment