Monday, June 23, 2014

Minnesota Golden Hour


Hi Everyone! Here is my lovely face in my new lovely house in the lovely Minnesota golden hour. Today was my first day of work. It was filled with a lot of sitting and one of my least favorite things EVER!....Phone calls.

Wins for the day:  I didn't get lost at the Arden Hills Campus. I got a free lunch. I got to meet Beth Ford (aka the boss lady of supply chain and operations at LOL..her handshake was something else). I got to read a book. I got some sweet polo shirts.

Losses for the day: I got lost getting out of my neighborhood. I got lost getting back into my neighborhood.

Thats it for now. I have to go figure out where St. Cloud, Minnesota is. (Is that where Charlie St. Cloud was filmed? Zac Efron is that you!?) Anyways...

Stay tuned! Stay hungry!
-Taryn Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment